Whether or not you make the decision to go to college, could affect your entire life and future. It may help you decide which job you’re going to be working the rest of your life, what your pay scale is going to be, and whether or not you like your job.
Working a job is something that takes up several years in our life. Therefore, we want to make sure we at least enjoy what we call “work”. If we have a job that we hate, our life will be much more difficult and will involve a lot more stress.
If you’re undecided on whether or not you want to go to college, try taking a look at some of the reasons why people consider going to college in the first place.
Why You Should go to College:
- You should go to college to fulfill all of your goals.
- To get the degree you’ve always wanted, even when you were a child.
- So that you have the opportunity to work a job that you actually enjoy.
- To work a job that isn’t even considered a “job”.
- So that you can make enough money without having to worry about how you’ll retire and pay your monthly bills.
- So that you have a lot more job security.
- Go to get a degree, this is something you’ll have forever and you can always fall back on.
- So that you can get good benefits, pay, and be more respected at your workplace.
- Go so you can prove to yourself that you can do it.
- Go because you have the opportunity to. Even if you don’t have money right now, there are always ways of funding and paying back later when you make the big bucks.
Going to college is a great thing. It keeps your brain healthy, and will help you guarantee success in your future. Why settle for a job you hate, and minimum wage the rest of your life? Only you can make going to college happen, so will you?