Once we graduate high school, the more we start to think about college coming up this fall. We all know that high school and college have their differences, but really, do you need different supplies just for college than you did high school? There is a lot of talk about what you “should get” for college, but I’ll let you know what you really “need” so you don’t waste more money this upcoming fall. To make things easier, there are a few things that are a major convenience to college students so I’ll let you know what those are, along with the things you need.
If you’re looking for any of these items, they’re just a click away!
What you need –
- Binders – depending on how many papers you carry for the class
- Calculator (only for math)
- Folders of some kind to hold your papers
- Agenda to keep your life organized
Helpful items –
- Book covers so you can keep your book in good condition to re-sell them
- A laptop – laptops are great for in between classes, typing your lecture notes, typing up college papers, and they’re a good way to store all your college papers and information.
- Laptop bag for your laptop
- Slip covers for all your papers – I say this because if you walk around campus, and you don’t have a backpack and it’s raining, all your papers are going to be ruined, it happens quite a bit. Or, you can get them just to keep your papers in good condition for when you turn them in.
- A desktop computer if you don’t have a laptop, that way you don’t have to go to the library constantly.
- Thumb drive
- Voice recorder – These are great because you can re-listen to lectures if you need to.
As you can see, there are quite a few things to consider. It’s a guarantee that you’re going to use everything under the “need” section. So, if you’re looking to get everything prepared for ahead of time, consider those items. Although, if you want to be even more prepared, you may want to consider a few of the convience items, they will help you out tremendously as well.