When you’re ready to hit the dorms this upcoming semester, you’re going to find that your rooms aren’t going to be that big at all. Instead of leaving a lot of items at home, you can do what a lot of students do, and that is by purchasing underbed storage. It’s going to take up no space since it’s under your bed, and you can hide a lot of items that would have been laying around.
Listed below are a few boxes that you should highly consider if you’re thinking about getting storage for your dorm room, or your house for that matter.
- Rubbermaid 3F19: A very durable underbed storage box that’s not only $15, but it’s very easy to transport as well. It’s easy to clean, it’s stain resistant, and the neutral design can fit just about anywhere, in any place.
- Homz Designer Storage Box: This hard to get box seems to always be out of stock when I check on it, but I can see why. It measures at 13 by 24 by 6. It’s low profile, and has a sleek look that keeps anything from clothing to blankets neatly stored.
- Household Essentials 1862: This storage chest is a little different than the other ones on the list. It’s zippered top makes for easy access, and is made from heavy duty breathable canvas material. It’s natural color will fit along with any room theme.
- Whitmore 6023-304: This one is fairly unique compared to most. What I like about this is one is that it’s on wheels, and makes it really easy to bring it in and out from underneath the bed.
- Sterilite Corp Underbed Box: This is the cheapest box on the list, but it doesn’t mean it’s the worst! For under $10, you can get this solid storage box that snaps easy, and stores a lot of essentials!
All storage boxes are relatively cheap. I wouldn’t spend more than $20 for one, since they will all work the same. Consider a few of these highly rated storage boxes, and see if one works for you!