The word “tuition free” sounds great, and too good to be true, but did you know that there are colleges out there that you can get into, and you don’t have to pay a dime? Well, it’s true, and I wanted to give you a short list on what colleges you can contact, and not have to pay a dime!
Now, it may sound like a secret, but trust me, thousands of students know about these colleges, and yes, they are hard to get into. But, just like the lottery, you can’t get in if you don’t try.
- Alice Lloyd College in Pippa Passes, KY
- Berea College in Kentucky
- City University of NY in NY
- College of the Ozarks in Point Lookout, MO
- Cooper Union in Manhattan, NY
- Curtis Institute of Music in Philadelphia, PA
- Deep Springs College in Inyo-White Mountains, CA
- Olin College of Engineering in Needham, MA
- UC Irvine School of Law in Irvine, CA
Also remember that if you join the military, and serve a four year commitment, this is a great way to get money for any college of your choice. But if you don’t want to join the military, these colleges above may be something that you want to check into.