A body pillow is just what it says, a “body pillow.” You can sleep with it on your bed, while you’re on the ground, or when you’re watching TV. It’s a great pillow to have, if you’re looking for something to hold onto, or even something that you want, in order to stay comfortable while you’re laying down.
Here are the top 6 body pillows that I looked at, that you should really consider!
- Leachco All Nighter: One of the highest rated body pillows on the market today. It’s multi-positional, providing you with many options, when you want to lay down. The cover is removable, making it great for cleaning.
- American Textile 200 Thread Count: This very comfortable pillow is made from 100% pure cotton, it’s safe to clean, and it’s going to make naps, and sleep the best thing ever!
- Snoogle Total Body Pillow: This is another highly rated pillow on the market. Over 400 people have stated that this is one of the best pillows on the market. It has a patented full body design, making it very cozy, and cuddly with it’s ultra firm support.
- Beyond Down Gel Fiber Pillow: This 300 thread count pillow, is 100% cotton, and has double needle corded edges, filled with denier gel fiber, making it one of the most comfortable pillows on the market today.
- Back ‘N Belly: This pillow is designed for the Mom to be, but it’s also great for those that aren’t. With it’s unique design, it’s shape will support your back, and belly the right way.
- Comfort-U Body Pillow: This great pillow eliminates painful pressure at stress points, in body parts such as your elbow, and knees. It also prevents restless tossing, and turning, making it great for those that find it hard to sleep.
Body pillows are great for anyone, and not just college students. They are great to have down the road to, when you graduate. They will only cost you a few bucks, and it will make your sleep a lot better!