With all the trips that college students make it is important for them to have their own vehicle. From driving to school, to work and all the other places they need to go it is important to have a vehicle that isn’t in use. If you’re thinking about buying a vehicle there are many cars on the market that are known for being the best for college students. Want some ideas? Read below and find out what the best cars are for college students.
- The Chevy Aveo. This car is the cheapest car on the market for 2008. This is great if you have a tight budget and you are looking for a car with good gas mileage. The Chevy Aveo averages 29 MPG. A fuel efficient vehicle is a must for a college student!
- The Hyundai Elantra. Have a tight budget? No problem you can purchase this car for just $13,800 brand new! This car has a very nice style to it and has the looks for a college student. This car also has a great gas mileage of 24 city and 33 highway. Want a car with a warranty? Your’e in luck the Elantra has a great warranty on it!
- The Suzuki Aerio. When we let our college student out on the road we always worry about their safety. With the Aerio your child will be safe due to its great crash test rating! This car is very safe and practical. The Aerio averages about 24 miles city and 29 highway.
- The Honda Civic. Honda is a company that is known for being very reliable. The Civic runs under $15,000 and has a great gas mileage of 26 city and 34 highway. This vehicle also comes with a great crash test rating.
- The Ford Focus. The Ford Focus has been around for a while and many of its owners are very happy with it. This car is very practical for teenagers and college students. This vehicle has just the right amount of space and has cheap rates for under $15,000. The Ford Focus averages about 24 city and 35 highway! Start getting more miles to your gallon today!
There are many cars on the market that are great for college students. These are some of the top cars known for them. They all have great gas mileage, an affordable price and good crash test rating scores. If you’re looking for a car soon, definitely consider one of these top 5 vehicles for 2008!