Everyone has a different plan for when they graduate high school. Is seems students are either looking for a college that is a great compatibility with their future career or they just want to flat out party. Students are often excited for the parties due to the fact that 1.) No parents around. 2.) Getting alcohol is never really an issue and 3.) They are in a safe area where they can stay the night. Whether you would like to avoid a party college and focus on your degree or you would like to add to the parties, the Princeton Review has come up with the top 5 colleges that party the most.
- The University of Florida. Students say there is a lot to do and a great amount of clubs to check out in Gainesville. If you are really into college sports you would love the University of Florida. There is a great amount of team spirit spread throughout the games.
- The University of Mississippi. Although this area is small there is always something to do according to students. This area is known for the drinking, partying and great times!
- Penn State. This area is known for the football and partying. Everyone is very active and supports the football team at their games. As for weekends, students are kicking back and having some drinks after their long week of studying. This area has 20 bars students can choose from.
- West Virginia University. This college is great for both partiers and non partiers. Although West Virginia University is known for their partying they also have a alcohol free program. This supplies you with movies, food and games! That sounds like a great time! If you are going to this college to get the best education possible, this would be great for you and your friends! Although if you like to party hardy there are 15 bars within the area.
- Ohio University. This is also another college known for the parties. They are known for throwing the largest block parties in the U.S.! If you like sports check out some of the bars in the area. They are known to be packed on sports nights this is great for a fun time and to meet new people!
College is a great time in a person’s life. It is up to you to make the best of it! Although college can be a blast, you do have to remember why you are there. Studying is very important and so is your future so make sure the choices you make are wise. Study, work hard and enjoy life.