Whether you want to spend a lot of money, or you’re just curious what the most expensive college are out there, you’re going to realize that there are a lot of them. But, we have to remember that money doesn’t necessarily mean a great education.
The prices listed below are based on the total costs. This is going to include your tuition + room and board.
Most Expensive Colleges in 2009
- Saint Lawrence College (Canton, NY): $53,000
- George Washington University (Washington DC): $50,000
- New York University (New York City): $50,000
- Georgetown University (Washington DC): $49,000
- Connecticut College (New London, CT): $49,000
- Bates College (Lewiston, ME): $49,000
- Johns Hopkins University (Baltimore, MD): $49,000
- Skidmore College (Saratoga Springs, NY): 49,000
- Scripps College (Claremont, CA): $49,000
- Middlebury College (Middlebury, VT): $49,000
- Carnegie Mellon University (Pittsburgh, PA): $49,000
- Boston College (Chestnut Hill, MA): $49,000
- Wesleyan University (Middletown, CT): $49,000
- Colgate University (Hamilton, NY): $48,900
- Claremont McKenna College (Claremont, CA): $48,000
Keep in mind that these rates will change year, after year, and are only accurate as of 2009.