We all have different plans when it comes to college. Yet, we all have something in common, we are looking for a certain degree, and a certain college to go. There are several colleges to choose from, which can make your decision making a little tough, especially if you’re going into your freshman year. Some students go to a certain college simply because their boyfriend/girlfriend, and/or best friends are going there. But, is that the right college for you? It may be for them, but we want to make sure you get what you wanted out of college!
If you’re looking to get the best experience possible, be sure to take a look at the top 10 public colleges. These colleges were highly recommended by their students, and received some of the best overall ratings. You can find these top 10 colleges by reading below.
Top 10 Public Colleges:
- University of Virgina (Charlottesville, VA)
- New College of Florida (Sarasota, FL)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA)
- State University of New York (Binghamton, NY)
- Florida State University (Tallahassee, FL)
- North Carolina State University (Raleigh, NC)
- University of San Diego (San Diego, CA)
- City University of New York – Hunter College (New York, NY)
- University of Georgia (Athens, GA)
- The College of New Jersey (Ewing, NJ)
As you can see, there are several great colleges to choose from. They range from state to state, giving you more of a chance to make the right choice. Not to mention, these colleges are highly recommended. When we got to college, spend all that money on tuition, cost of books, and room and board, we want to make sure we choose the right college, and don’t regret our decision. When we choose a college, we most likely are going to be staying there, so make sure you choose the right college right from the beginning!