Ah, it’s another year and with another year, that means that there are a lot of gadgets out there that you’re more than likely going to want to check out. Sure, while some of these are going to be a little older, you’re going to find that many of these are going to keep you entertained, as well as make life a lot easier.
I scoured the web, and came up with what I thought were ten gadgets that you should check out when you’re thinking about purchasing something new.
- The Amazon Kindle - As the Kindle grows older, they come out with more and more models. Why have a library of a 1,000 books? Cram them all onto this ebook that has been highly rated for months, if not years now.
- iPod Touch – There are many generations out there that you can consider, and the cool thing about the iPod Touch is that you can do many things with it’s huge array of applications. You can almost treat it like the iPhone without the data plan.
- Noise Cancelling Headphones - The reason I don’t put a brand in particular is because there are many out there that you can choose from. It’s all going to depend on your price range. A must have if you’re going to share a dorm room!
- Brita Water Filters - Most colleges don’t have the best water, and if you want to drink from the water fountain, then go right ahead! These Brita filters are going to allow you to have fresh, yet clean water.
- Digital Camera - Again, there are so many out there. You want to capture your memories, and you will also find that you’re going to need it for school projects. There are many models that fit many student’s budgets.
- USB Drives - These little portable drives are great for taking on document / file to another. These drives have come down in price, so you can find one for less than $20 with a lot of space on it.
- 3 in 1 Printer - You’re going to need to print, and more than likely scan. To take advantage of this, there are many great 3 in 1 printers out there. Find one that fits your needs so that you don’t have to bother anyone else or pay at the library.
- Cell Phone Signal Extender - A lot of colleges out there have really bad cell phone reception. You’re going to find that you’re going to want to invest into an extender to get better service.
- Pen Recorder – I love these things, and you’re going to find that they are going to work great in class. You can take notes, as well as record lectures and more.
- Digital Notepad - This is the last thing on my list. Why waste paper? When you have a digital notepad, there’s no reason to waste paper. Just throw up your notes and not worry about wasting paper!
All these gadgets are going to vary in price. Check out some of the ones on the list above, and while many aren’t required, you will find that many will help you!