If you’re a college student that has been thinking about a student credit card, that is a good start. Student credit cards help you build credit, can be very convenient, and have a lot of great benefits. To help you out, there are some really great student credit cards out there. If you’re not sure which ones you should consider, continue to read below to find out which ones made the top 3 student credit cards.
The top 3 student credit cards and their benefits:
1.) Citi®mtvU™ Platinum Select® Visa® Card for Students – This credit card is loved by all student credit card holders. It is one of the credit cards where you receive a ton of benefits. What is so great about this student credit card?
- First, there is no minimum income required.
- You don’t need any previous credit to get approved.
- You get ThankYou points for just getting good grades in college, for paying your bill on time, and points for every dollar you spend.
- You also receive 5 ThankYou Points for every dollar spent at bookstores, record stores, restaurants (including fast food), video entertainment rental stores, and at theatres.
- Also, this credit card has a pretty good APR that is 12.99%, which is one of the lowest rates you’ll find with a student credit card.
- This is definitely the most rewarding credit card.
- There is no annual fee.
- No minimum requirement of money made to get approved.
- 0% APR on purchases, cash advances and balance transfers for the first 6 months.
- 5% Cash back on purchases made at supermarkets, drugstores, gas stations, convenience stores, and utilities including cable for the first 6 months and 2% after.
- APR of 12.99% which is one of the lower rates you’ll get on a student credit card.
- No annual Fee.
- 0% APR on purchases, cash advances and balance transfers for 6 months.
- You can receive big discounts at some of your favorite stores. Although, that is only for students and when you use your Citi Card.
- An APR of just 11.9%, which is great for a student credit card.
As you can see, there are many great student credit cards available. If you’re looking for the best of the best, be sure to consider the ones listed above. They have some of the lower APR rates, best perks and best rewards.