If you didn’t know, Valentines Day is coming up rather soon in just a few weeks. Although Valentines Day is a Hallmark holiday, it is still a holiday that should be celebrated. The majority of us run busy and hectic lives due to school and work and it is always nice to sit back, relax and enjoy time with our significant other. If you’re really looking to surprise your loved one this year with a nice gift, it is hard to know where to start. There are so many things out there but what matters the most is “the thought”. If you’re looking to give your loved one a nice gift this year, consider one of these presents below.
- A handmade card (these are always the best and beat ANY in store card).
- The typical Valentines Day chocolate and stuffed animal.
- A nice necklace.
- A set of earrings.
- A ring to accent your woman’s/man’s finger.
- A nice bracelet.
- Movie tickets to see a movie she’s been wanting to see OR rent the movie for a nice at home and intimate date.
- A homemade dinner courtesy of you.
- A night out to all her favorite places.
- Time alone, just the two of you.
- A purse she’s been wanting.
- A perfume that the two of you love.
- Once again, a handmade card.
- His favorite cologne.
- A necklace he’s been wanting.
- A nice ring so he can always take a piece of you with him.
- A nice razor kit for either his hair or for facial hair.
- Tickets to a movie hes been wanting to see OR rent the movies he’s been wanting to see with his favorite movie snacks.
- A homemade dinner of all his favorites.
- Tickets to a concert he’s been wanting to see for the future
- A video game that just came out that he ALREADY doesn’t have.
- A night with just the two of you and no distractions.
There are so many fun ideas for this Valentines Day. If you really want to make it special consider one of these ideas above. Also, these will be a good start but really make sure your loved one knows how much you care about them! We’re always so busy and in a hurry that we may not show our love as much as we should!