If you’re planning a spring break trip this year during college, there are several places to keep in mind, and a lot of fun things to do when on your trip. Although, most importantly, are some helpful tips for along the way, and for when you’re planning. Spring break can be extremely costly, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Also, there are a few things that you may want to keep in mind when planning.
- What is the cheapest way to get to your destination? (Plane or car)
- The more people, the less you’ll have to spend! So pile in the people!
- This will be one of the funnest times throughout your life so take pictures, and bring your camera!
- There are great ways to save money on spring break trips. Check out sites like TravelZoo, Expedia, Hotwire, etc.
- Always stick with a friend throughtout your whole trip for safety.
- Also, it is good idea to book your flights, hotels, car rentals, etc. to make sure you get the best deal, and you can avoid paying outrageous prices.
- If you’re driving, bring your own food and snacks to eliminate paying too much money on food.
- If you can’t find a place that is reasonable in price like Mexico, simply go to Florida, it will be just as nice. The ocean is the ocean, and there will still be beautiful scenery so don’t be too upset if it doesn’t work out.
Spring break is one of the funnest memories you’ll ever remember. It is a great way to take a break from school, studying, going to class, work, and is the best way to get rid of the stress that has been piling up. So, if you’re going on spring break this year, relax, have a good time with your friends, take lots of pictures, and keep some of these tips listed above in mind.