School is out for summer and before you know it it’s time for school again. f it is your first year of college you may be wondering what type of supplies you need for your classes. To make it easier it basically everything you had for high school but just a few more things added to the list. Below are some suggestions on what you will need to buy for college school supplies:
- Binders (For each class.)
- Book covers (So when you buy those expensive books you can keep them in good condition to sell them again.)
- An agenda (You may think you don’t need it, but there are a lot of important dates you want to remember.)
- Highlighters (You may be given a lot of reading to do and it is easy to just highlight the important parts.)
- Index cards (These are helpful when studying important terms. You can write the definition on one side and the word on the other side.)
- Backpack (Walking around campus with a ton of books is almost impossible without a backpack.)
Supplies I recommend buying for college but aren’t a must.
- Laptop computer (This is wonderful for typing up your notes. You can save all your schoolwork on your laptop also which makes things easier. Another great thing about it is that most professors allow laptops in the classroom. This is great for when they lecture really fast, it is much easier to type than write really fast. It’s easier because you can easily backspace instead of taking a long time erasing everything.)
- Sheet covers for your assignments. (This keeps your papers in great condition when placed in a binder. At school when it rains you can keep all your papers safe from getting wet and ruined. I highly recommend buying clear sheet covers they’re very inexpensive and work great.)
With the list above you should be more than ready to start college. Start shopping early and you can save a ton of money with sales!