Charging stations are the wave of the future and when you’re ready to head off to college, you’re going to find that you have many gadgets that you’re going to need to tag along such as cell phones, MP3 players, and more.
Instead of keeping all of your cables and chargers laying around all over the place, you’re going to find that a charging station is going to save you a lot of hassle, as well as a headache.
Why should I get a charging station?
A charging station not only looks nice sitting around in your dorm room, you’re also going to find that it hides all of your cords, as well as safely stores all of your chargers so that you don’t lose them. On top of it, you will find that it’s only going to cost you around $20 for a nice looking station.
I looked around online and wanted to show you what I thought were the top 5 charging stations on the market today. Look at what each one can do for you. Consider the price, the style, as well as how many charging cords it can hold.
- #1 Shift3 Charging Station (around $30): This is the highest rated charging station on the market. It has a sleek looking design and is going to be able to hide all of your chargers in a nice way. Whether you have a cell phone, iPod, or anything else, this is going to be a great fit for you.
- #2 Belkin Conserve Valet F7C008q (around $40): This is a very cool charging station that you will want to consider. It can charge up to 4 devices at a time and what you will find is that you can charge 4 items all with one simple power cord. Its something to check out!
- #3 Charging Valet Cherry (around $30): This has a very nice design with a cherry based wood color. It’s made of all wood, it can charge up to 5 accessories at a time, and is great for compact storage at a low, low price.
- #4 Grass Charging Station (around $25): This is honestly one of my favorite looking designs on the list. This is unique because it looks as if it’s a plant. So when you’re not charging, you will have a cool looking plant laying around.
- #5 Brookstone Charging Valet (around $30): This is a nice one that will look great on a desk. It’s relatively reasonable in price and it can charge up to 6 devices. It also includes 2 extension cords.
Charging stations are the wave of the future. You’re going to find that they hide all of your cords, look great in your room, and you’re not going to have to worry about losing a cable again. Highly consider one of these for your dorm room, as you’re going to find that they are a great investment!