Every college student has the fear of getting stuck with an awful professor. Students will often warn “don’t take so and so” and have reasons why the student didn’t like them. Professors will often make learning fun and interesting or make the class boring and useless. Every college student comes to the point when they need to sign up for the semester. When signing up colleges often have a semester catalog that they send out to all the students. In the college catalog you will sometimes find next to the class you want there is a professor’s name next to it. Students can easily find out what their professor is like ahead of time, before taking his or her class. To help find a college professor that’s right for you go to the website: www.ratemyprofessors.com
- Once you’re there, at the top says enter his or her last name, do just that.
- Once you enter the professor’s name, find your professor by looking for the state and school that matches yours.
- Once you’ve found your professor, click on his or her name.
- Once you’ve clicked on your professor’s name, below are comments from previous students.
- Read through the comments and find out whether the professor seems like they’d be good for you or not.
The website www.ratemyprofessors.com is very helpful. Every student learns in a different way. Whether you like professors that use a lot of notes throughout their lecture, professors that are very class active or just give simple lectures, you can find out all of that at the website. You can find almost any professor you’re looking for ahead of time. This could save you from having a disaster, or it could be something you’re looking forward to based on the comments. Go to that website before each semester, and never have to worry about not knowing what your professor will be like.