Once we know someone that is now in their college years, the birthday and Christmas presents get much harder to shop for. They don’t like the latest toys, the clothes we buy them or the things we think are “cool”. Instead they have a whole different taste as to what they like now. If you’re having a hard time finding the right Christmas presents for a college student that you know, consider a few of these ideas below!
- Anything that is made is much appreciated.
- A purse
- Their favorite shows on DVD (seasons.)
- Anything from bath and body works.
- Supplies for their favorite hobbies (scrapbooking, soccer, painting, etc)
- A gift card to get their hair done or to go to the salon.
- Anything that has to do with their favorite sports teams.
- Anything electronic
- Video games
- Items for their favorite hobbies (football, baseball card collection, guitar supplies, etc)
- Items for their car.
- Gift cards to their favorite stores, gas cards, and grocery stores are some of the best presents you can give to a college student. Don’t worry about not being more thoughtful, they like the money they can spend themselves.
- A gift card that can be used at their college bookstore is also much appreciated.
- Clothing that supports their college.
Shopping for college students really isn’t that hard. Just think of what they like, what their interests are, and look at what they have already. Or, you can simply ask them what they want. They will be sure to tell you, just to make sure you get something they like. Ask for hints or maybe a Christmas list. If you can’t get anything out of them, consider the items above. These items are something everyone girl or guy would enjoy.
If you’re looking to find the best deals on these items, be sure to check out Amazon.com. They are known for some great prices, and can give you even more ideas!