This is part 1 of 6 on the dorm room essentials
This summer, or any season really, it’s going to be time for you college students to head down to your dorm, and start unpacking. If you were like me, you’re going to miss out on a lot of items, because you’re just not going to think about it.
Today, let’s focus on the bathroom. I wanted to show you exactly what you’re going to need, when you’re ready to unpack items for your everyday bathroom needs.
- Backpack – Something small that can carry all of your items. It’s a lot easier to do this.
- Clippers for your fingernails.
- Dental Floss
- Feminine products (makeup, etc.)
- Flip flops – This is essential when you’re taking showers in a public domain. It’s a great way to prevent athelete’s foot.
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Hair spray, or gel
- Medicine (Motrin, etc)
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Towels for everything (hand, shower) – You will want to make sure that you can load up on at least 7-10 of these, just in case you get lazy, when it comes time to laundry.
- Shaving cream, as well as razors
- Shampoo and Soap (don’t rely on the college for this)
These are the main items that you’re going to need. Obviously, there may be some other items that you may want to bring along. What you’ll want to do is simply look at your bathroom today, where you’re currently living. Grab a checklist, and write down everything that you use that day. This will make it easier as well.
Print out the checklist up above as well, and it’s always better to be safe, than sorry when showing up at your dorm!