Are you looking to start your credit now? If so, you need to consider getting a student credit card. Student credit cards are great because they are a way to start, build and maintain great credit. They usually have a lower credit limit, a pretty good interest rate and are a great way to learn more about them. If you’re interested in getting a student credit card we have several to offer. Although, if you’re interested in going the Discover route, here is a review for one of their most popular cards.
Discover Student Credit Card Review:
Why should I consider this credit card?
You should consider this card simply because it’s a great way to start credit. Most credit cards require some credit and good credit to get accepted. Although, if you’ve never had a credit card before you need to start somewhere. This is great for first timers, has several benefits and is a great way to get started.
What are the benefits of this card?
- To start out, this card has no annual fee. This is something you want to look for in every card you are considering. This means each year you have this card there are no charges for having it. Some credit cards have this and it’s just a waste of money. So you’re all set with this one, no annual fee here!
- There is also a $0 fraud liability guarantee. This is excellent to have simply because if you lose your card and someone takes it and charges items on it you won’t be responsible. All you need to do is cancel the account and you won’t have to pay!
- Also, there is a 20% cashback bonus when you shop online. What’s better than getting cashback just from buying things daily? Shop online and start saving money just by using your card!
- If you’re new to using credit cards and managing them you’re in luck. This card is very easy to use online. Simply go to Discover’s website, log in and use their easy online account management tools!
- Just so that you get the feel of how a credit card works you will be able to get 0% for the first 6 months! This is great if you didn’t get paid one week, you don’t have the money at the end of the money or if you’re worried about interest rates.
For more information on this great credit card, check out FindCollegeCards.com. This website will help you start your credit today and find you the perfect card that you’re happy with.