College graduation is here! Now that you’re ready to graduate, you’re going to find that you’re going to have to send out some invites. While some colleges will supply you with the invite, some won’t. Even if they do supply you with the invite, you’re going to find that they may cost a little too much.
In my opinion, I’ve already gave the college enough money, so why should they get anymore? I wanted to give you a few websites that you can look into, when you’re looking to find the perfect invitation.
Before we start with the links though, here’s what you should include on the invitation. The more information you have, the better it is going to be for the people that are going to receive.
- Full name of the graduate.
- The day, as well as the date.
- The time.
- Where is it going to be held?
- Address of the venue (maps are optional but help)
- Is there going to be a reception after? If so, include address of where.
- RSVP. You will want people to RSVP because you may be limited with your tickets. If someone doesn’t show up, you may give it off to someone else.
Now, if you’re looking to purchase an invitation, or you’re just looking for some ideas online, here are some great resources that you can check out…
- Amazon Invitations: Amazon has a huge selection of invites that you can choose from all at a low cost.
- Grad Announcement Store: Great selection of everything that’s related to graduation.
- Graduation Card Shop: Tons of announcements that you can choose from. Also gives you a good idea on what you could do.
- Free Printable Invites: If you want to do something straight from your computer, this is a great option too.
- American Greetings: This popular company has a great selection of invites that you can choose from.
- Zazzle: They have some unique invites that you can get ideas from, as well as purchase.
Whether you want to make them on your own, or maybe you want to purchase them online. You’re going to more than likely find that this is the most reasonable route to go. Check out a few stores mentioned above to see if you can find an invite that’s going to work for you!