There are a lot of things that you’re going to forget in college and one of them that I can guarantee that you will most likely forget is a clothes drying rack. What most college students will do is head down to the laundry room, wash their clothes and find out that some can’t be dried. Instead of putting them up on a nice drying rack, you’ll throw them on a bed, or hanger, which can cause them to wrinkle up, etc.
Listed below are a few drying racks that you should consider when you don’t want to break the bank and dry your clothes the right way.
- Polder Compact Accordion Clothes Drying Rack: 14 inches wide, and has over 18 feed of drying line. Made of Chrome, and can store very easily in your dorm room.
- Honey-Can-Do DRY-01234: This highly rated clothes rack is made of heavy duty chrome, has angled leg caps, as well as folds to a 3-inch flat. If that’s not enough, it has a limited lifetime warranty.
- Household Essentials 5147: This folding drying rack makes for easy storage. It’s made of heavy duty chrome, as is ideal for drying your delicate fabrics. It measures at 42 by 30 by 15, and gives you 25 feet of drying space.
- Polder Two-Tier Free Standing Clothes Rack: This unique design not only has a great review online, it would fit easily into any size dorm room. This 2-tier drying rack comes with 18 steel rods that insures durability.
- Household Essentials 5175 Expandable Steel: It’s expandable, fold able, and has over 23 3/4 feet of drying capacity. It’s perfect for drying your cashmere sweaters, wool, and more.
Again, highly consider a drying rack when you’re looking to dry your clothes in your room, rather than do it in the laundry room, or just flop it on your bed. There are more than just the ones listed above, so do your homework and see what works for you!