No matter where you go to college, you’re going to need supplies for your bathroom. Now, each college is going to be different when it comes to your bathroom. Most of the time, you’ll have to share with four other people, or so. But, if you’re going to have your own apartment, or you’re going to use your dorm room, here’s a list of things that you’re going to need for your bathroom.
- A scale: If you’re a health nut, or you like to keep track of your weight, this is essential to have.
- Medicine cabinet: These cabinets are fairly easy to install, and can store a lot of essentials such as your medicine, and toiletries.
- Bathroom rugs: No bathroom isn’t complete without bathroom rugs. If you’re on your own, you will want to buy some rugs, and toilet seat covers.
- Squeegee: A squeegee is a must have when you’re done with a shower. This will prevent the water from leaving spots on your glass door.
- Bathroom shelves: Since you’re going to have a lot of items in your bathroom, you won’t want to have them scattered. Consider getting a shelf to make things easier.
- Shower rack: A shower rack is nice to have when you have a lot of shampoo, and soaps. This will make your shower look a lot more organized.
- Trash bin: No bathroom isn’t complete without a small trash bin. You have to throw our your trash somewhere!
- Toilet brush: Since your toilet is going to get dirty, you’ll need a brush to clean it.
Consider these items when you’re looking to furnish your bathroom. All of the items mentioned above are relatively cheap, and should make your bathroom look very nice!