When we graduate high school, we start to think about our future college plans. We figure out where we’re going to go to college, what we want a degree in, and what we need to be prepared for the semester. If you’re a college freshman that is unsure what you need for college school supplies, you’re not the only one. It takes a college student already to tell you want we need, so we have you covered. Listed below is a list of all the school supplies you’ll need to be prepared, ready and off to a great start this semester.
What you’ll need:
- A mini stapler (not all professors will have one for you to use.)
- Book covers (So when you buy those expensive books you can keep them in good condition to sell them again.)
- Index cards
- Laptop (this is the best thing you can have when in college.)
- Acer Netbook (this is the perfect laptop for a college student, cheap, lightweight, and fast speed!)
- Laptop bag
- Voice recorder (these are a major help for the classes you struggle in.)
- A binder for each class, and if you really want to get organized, slip covers for each paper.
As you can see, there are quite a few things you’ll need when you get into college. To make sure you’re prepared, make this your college school supply check off list. Since college is foreign to us, we want to make sure we’re off to a good start, and that we’re already prepared. It is good to have too much stuff than too little of stuff!
NOTE: If you’re looking for the recommended items, you can find them just one click away. Simply click on the links below if you’re looking for these specific items. Here, you’ll find them with the best prices, you won’t even need to leave the house to get them, and you’ll get free shipping! How great is that?