Whether you’re a foreign student, or you’re looking for the best colleges in the United States of America, I wanted to showcase a few of them that you should highly consider. When choosing a college, it’s essential that you know what major / career path that you want to take to ensure that you get into a college that is made for you.
Before we start though, I wanted to recommend our online college search tool. This tool is only built for those looking for online educations, and won’t help you with an actual offline university. It’s worth looking at though!
Best Business Colleges
- #1 Harvard University – $43,000/year
- #2 Standford University – $49,000/year
- #3 Northwestern University – $47,000/year
Best Education Based Colleges
- #1 Standford University – $37,000/year
- #2 University of Oregon - $12,000/year (in-state)
- #3 University of California LA – $0/year (in-state) $14,000 (out)
Best Engineering Schools
- #1 MIT – $37,000/year
- #2 Stanford University – $39,000/year
- #3 University of California – Berkeley – $0 (in-state) $15,000 (out)
Best Colleges for Law
- #1 Yale University – $46,000/year
- #2 Harvard University – $42,000/year
- #3 Stanford University – $43,000/year
Best Medical Colleges
- #1 Harvard University – $40,000/year
- #2 Johns Hopkins University – $38,000/year
- #3 University of Pennsylvania – $42,000/year
Now, you will have to keep in mind that these colleges are very strict when it comes down to admissions, so it’s essential that you do research for each college.
How can I determine if my college is one of the best?
US NEWS Reviews - The first thing that I would recommend is by looking at the US News reports. What you’re going to find out is that you can get more information that you can handle. The list up above came from the data that we collected on their website. Since your college may be on the list, it doesn’t hurt to check out to see what they have stated about them.
College Reviews - If you want an unbiased reviews, check out a site called StudentsReview. It’s by far one of the largest sites online that will showcase what other students are saying about their college. Get information on the education quality, social life, activities, and more.
Going to college is a big choice, and when you’re ready to start attending, don’t just go with the best, go with what suits your career path in life. By doing so, you will hopefully be able to find something that’s best for you!